Many of you would have watched the new advertisement by Perodua several days ago. Perodua is releasing a new version to replace their older models of Kelisa and Kancil. Rumor has it that the new Perodua D18B would be named Perodua Viva.
How big is it? how fast it would go? which design it would take? how much will it cost? how many kilometers per liter? and so on.. The questions that emerges regarding Perodua Viva would be infinite.
Perodua Viva’s Pros againts Perodua Myvi
1. Interior lenght would be slightly longer
2. Fuel consumption is better (17.4km/l)
3. Cheaper (of course). (*rumor* 1.0HG is RM38k)
4. Bigger brake lights (guess would be something like Kenari)
Perodua Viva’s Cons againts Perodua Myvi
1. Interior width is slightly less wide
2. 660cc and 850cc version might be underpower
3. Design-wise, less attractive (but beauty is in the eyes of the beholder)
4. Possibility of cost reduction parts?
Here is the comparison chart for Fuel consumption: (Base on models)